Friday, March 14, 2008

Drum Roll PLEASE!!!!!

Ok, so I am pretty much done with Yearbook for the year. Mrs. Barney has put me into creative writing, and I am so glad to be working on something for myself. My writing is something I've put aside all year because of the things I have going on and now I get to pick it back up and continue it.

So, since the Creative Writing class is working on short stories right now I've come up with a great idea.

Do you remember the story I posted a while ago? Try to Remember or something like that... I don't know if I changed the title on here or not, but I'm continuing it. This story is going to be about Andy's secrets...

YAY! I just came up with my title. Andy's Secrets!! I am so happy.

I can't tell you how happy I am now that I am working on something that is totally and completely my own. I've been wanting to for so long now. I just haven't had the time. Well now I don't really have a choice. I have to write this story because it goes on my grade.

My life is looking up people! :P

No comments: