Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In the Computer Lab Again...

And I found an amazing new template! Guys, I absolutely love it! I didn't know that there were blogger templates out there that were this cool. The only problem is that the date of my posts don't show anymore. But whatever. You can always look over at the archive thing on the side.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my excitement with you all.

Eee!

My blog looks amazing. AMAZING!!!

Plus, the first issue of the school newspaper with my cover article is being distributed today!

I am sooooo happy!

Woot!

4 comments:

MRT said...

Bring me a copy of that first newspaper, please!

Mads said...

I definitely will! Haha. I think this is the very first time you've commented on my blog!

Twitchy Insomniac said...

OOooh! How did you get such a coolaliciously funktacular blog template of happiness? The Twitchy WANTS....

Panda Girl said...

Oh my gosh!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND LAYOUT THING!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing!! And I love the little thingies at the top of each post!!