Friday, February 24, 2012

Sometimes I Surprise Myself

Sometimes I am surprised by the things I find when I read through my old posts. Who wouldn't be, really? I've written in this blog through six years. I've changed so much and so many things have happened to me. Today I read one where I went back and answered questions created by my ninth grade Honors English class. One of the questions was something about a piece of writing that changed the way I thought. The whole answer is a little unfocused, but there was part of it that had me wondering where I had come up with these words because it just seems so true and so not something that I would ever say.


" I believe that the way that I think about the world, the universe, has been shaped by the books I have read even more than my own experiences. I have not experienced much. I have read a lot."

No comments: